原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305765
作者:Mikelan98

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum
BASE ROM: Pokémon Oro HeartGold ESP
MADE BY: Mikelan98
LANGUAGE: Spanish (and English later)
PROYECTO ORIGINAL: Pokémon Light Platinum GBA (by WesleyFG)

HISTORY

"You start in Yellow Town, a nice spring day. The professor wants you to go to Central City to investigate an ancient engraved with Kaohri, the Zhery League Champion. Things go wrong when they discover that a Team Steam soldier was spying them. You fight against the soldier, but he runs away to tell our discovery to the dangerous Team Steam. The protagonist returns to the lab to tell the discovery to Professor Jasmine: the origin of the legendary Pokémon and Arceus."

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

Peyi, Kyledove, Zelda, GSC platinum, Alistair, Saurav, Shiny Lugia, Dewity y WesleyFG for the tiles and some graphics

WesleyFG for him great hack
Spiky for help me whenever I have a question
Trifindo because it is showing what can be done with NDS, and he's helping newbies
HOKO, NHD, RHI and WaH for give me a hacking-home
All singers I listen to while I'm hacking
下载地址:
购买主题 已有 10 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览

乐天noz 发表于 2015-8-30 23:11:19

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

"You start in Yellow Town, a nice spring day. The professor wants you to go to Central City to investigate an ancient engraved with Kaohri, the Zhery League Champion. Things go wrong when they discover that a Team Steam soldier was spying them. You fight against the soldier, but he runs away to tell our discovery to the dangerous Team Steam. The protagonist returns to the lab to tell the discovery to Professor Jasmine: the origin of the legendary Pokémon and Arceus."

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

Peyi, Kyledove, Zelda, GSC platinum, Alistair, Saurav, Shiny Lugia, Dewity y WesleyFG for the tiles and some graphics

Trifindo because it is showing what can be done with NDS, and he's helping newbies
下载地址:

leo8991 发表于 2015-11-21 10:00:17

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

下载地址:

_、逍遙丶 发表于 2016-1-3 12:19:19

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

下载地址:

a8136768 发表于 2016-1-6 07:26:07

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

下载地址:

lee204170 发表于 2016-1-6 10:55:05

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

下载地址:

星空之伤 发表于 2016-1-7 18:40:57

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

下载地址:

keldeo丶兮憶 发表于 2016-1-10 16:39:03

DATA

PROYECT NAME:
Pokémon Light Platinum

HISTORY

DS VERSION FEATURES

SCANS (will be updated)

CREDITS AND THANKS

下载地址:
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【更新英文版】Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS] 0.1.3/4【西班牙文心金改版】