jiangzhengwenjz 发表于 2016-10-15 00:00:19

原贴:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369539
PLOT
Red is an experienced teenaged trainer on a groundbreaking quest. A few years back, after defeating the Elite Four for the 3rd time, he agreed to an upcoming project. He didn't know what this would be, just that it would be fun and adventurous on all sides. Now, the time has come for him to play his role in this project. Red and a partner are going to Mars in a space shuttle built by none other than Kanto's own Professor Oak. However, when he arrives during a Martian general election, he finds out that one of the candidates, Fortitudo, is a very corrupt person on the inside. Can he reveal Fortitudo's secret once and for all? Or will he just be dismissed as just an "earthling"?

FEATURES
New alien forms of Pokemon
No rival. Rival was instead reworked into a partner to aid you in your space mission.
Aliens in disguise, sneaky aliens that dress like humans but soon turn out to be aliens desperate for battle
Ability to explore Pallet Town and Viridian City while still on Earth
Mars has its own version of the Pokemon League and Gyms
More to come soon!

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
As of right now, I'm working on this hack as a one-man band. I want that to change. I actually need quite a bit of help with sprites, tiles, as well as some other things I might need. If you are willing to help, PM me for more info.

TOOLS USED
A-Map
A-Text
A-Trainer
NSE
Overworld Editor Rebirth Edition
LSA Intro Text Editor
XSE
Visual Boy Advance
More tools will be used as I progress on the hack.

下载地址:

购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览

歃亟源星 发表于 2016-10-17 09:39:15

PLOT
Red is an experienced teenaged trainer on a groundbreaking quest. A few years back, after defeating the Elite Four for the 3rd time, he agreed to an upcoming project. He didn't know what this would be, just that it would be fun and adventurous on all sides. Now, the time has come for him to play his role in this project. Red and a partner are going to Mars in a space shuttle built by none other than Kanto's own Professor Oak. However, when he arrives during a Martian general election, he finds out that one of the candidates, Fortitudo, is a very corrupt person on the inside. Can he reveal Fortitudo's secret once and for all? Or will he just be dismissed as just an "earthling"?

FEATURES
No rival. Rival was instead reworked into a partner to aid you in your space mission.
Aliens in disguise, sneaky aliens that dress like humans but soon turn out to be aliens desperate for battle
More to come soon!

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
As of right now, I'm working on this hack as a one-man band. I want that to change. I actually need quite a bit of help with sprites, tiles, as well as some other things I might need. If you are willing to help, PM me for more info.

TOOLS USED
A-Map
A-Text
A-Trainer
NSE
LSA Intro Text Editor
XSE
Visual Boy Advance

下载地址:

a8136768 发表于 2016-10-18 02:21:53

PLOT

FEATURES
More to come soon!

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS

TOOLS USED
A-Map
A-Text
A-Trainer
NSE
LSA Intro Text Editor
XSE
Visual Boy Advance

下载地址:

德国卫军司令 发表于 2016-10-23 17:29:21

PLOT

FEATURES
More to come soon!

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS

TOOLS USED
A-Map
A-Text
A-Trainer
NSE
LSA Intro Text Editor
XSE
Visual Boy Advance

下载地址:

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Pokemon Mars alpha 0.1.0【英文火红改版】