【补档】Pokémon UnovaSS A1.1【英文魂银改版】

[复制链接]

帖子

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-8-9 14:59:02 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=277954
Rom info:
Hack of: Pokémon SoulSilver (USA) (HeartGold will be supported at a later date)
Language: English
Current Version: Alpha v1.1 (goes up to Ilex Forest)
Last Updated: 10th April, 2012

Summary
UnovaHGSS is a hack of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver that integrates the new fifth generation Pokémon from Black and White into the game. The new Pokémon are not meant to replace the original 251, rather, my intention is to have them alongside the original Pokémon. Not all Pokémon will be included in this hack – very few third and fourth generation Pokémon appear. To include the Unovian Pokémon, I had to replace existing Pokémon, so most third and fourth gen Pokémon are gone. This is my first actual hack, so I’m still new at this.

The battle sprites for the new Pokémon are placeholders, simply taken from Black/White and put into the game until I create original sprites for them. All but a few overworld sprites for the new Pokémon were created through a community endeavor over at DeviantArt; I made a few myself, notably the larger Golurk sprite. Shiny Pokémon are also fully supported, in-battle and overworld.

Features:
-Every Pokémon from Unova will be obtainable in this game, alongside every first and second generation Pokémon! Some third and fourth generation Pokémon also available!
-All Unovian Pokémon will follow you around for the first time!
-Slightly increased difficulty – stronger trainers, wild Pokémon, etc.
-More features will be added in future versions

Screenshots:

- Though not really a bug, all new Pokémon (and consequently, the Pokémon that I have repositioned in the Pokédex) have incorrect battle animations, offsets, and cries. These will hopefully be fixed in a future release. Their sprites are also temporary – these will be changed in a future release.
- A couple overworlds may have incorrect shiny colors – if you find any, just let me know. Though I didn’t find any through much testing, other graphical errors may exist – let me know!
- As this is HGSS, random freezing may occur if played on the computer. This is not a fault of the hack, but of the actual game itself. Just make sure to save frequently, and you should be fine.
- Alpha 1.1: Same as 1.0, except freezing has been fixed. Plays up to Ilex Forest - Mr. Security Guard will not let you pass, akin to Gandalf (do not be mistaken - I am the only wizard in this game!)

- Alpha 1.0: Changed ALL the things! This includes the new Pokémon, etc. Due to scripting corruption, the game will freeze whenever an overworld triggers a script. As such, this version will not be released on here… unless you really want it. It is the same as Alpha 1.1 except buggy, so there’s no point to upload it.

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 11 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 03:46 , Processed in 0.046857 second(s), 26 queries , Eaccelerator On.