Pokemon Lapis Lazuli alpha0.1口袋妖怪:青金石「英文红宝石改版」

[复制链接]

帖子

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-11-17 09:51:11 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253025
POKEMON RUBY HACK

POKEMON LAPIS LAZULI

Intro

Hey guys, Exo here. First up, I'm not the best hacker ever. This is my first attempt. This hack was made as a gift for my friend, and she liked it a lot, so she's been pressuring me to share it somewhere. I really want to finish this as a side project. (I'm in college, so yeah.) I may not have lots of time, but your guys' feedback/advice would definetly help me finish it. Now, let's get on to the good stuff.

Story

The pokemon world as you knew it has been ruined by a mysterious disaster that happened 300 years ago, leaving the world in ruins. Hoenn was struck hardest, and is home to warring tribes that only recently united under the banner; The Hoenn Army. Kanto is now dense forest that has overgrown almost every city. East Johto was destroyed by a masive earthquake, leaving only Cianwood City and Olivine intact. Unova has dissovled into civil war. Sinnoh is the only region with high technology and most of its cities left.

Shuyu, however, is a small continent that overlaps some of Hoenn. It was created during the same disaster 300 years ago. Though it is a relatively new region, it has ruins and small towns aplenty to explore. Shuyu has also just rediscovered apriball technology, and hundreds of trainers are cropping up everywhere.

You are a young, 17-year-old who lives in the quiet Herb Village, surrounded by the sinister Soul Forest. One day, you leave to gather herbs and berries for your mother, who is the herbalist in town. You find a mysteriously lost bag full of three pokemon, and your adventure spirals from there.

Shuyu is a land based in the principles of balance between Earth, Water, and Sky. The three pokemon in the bag you can choose are of the Earth, Water, and Sky. There are two Guardians within most majors towns that will accept your challenge in your quest to find balance, and give you marks. No one knows where this obsession with balance came from, but Shuyu is riddled with it.

But Shuyu has a dark secret, and only the soul stone known as the Lapis Lazuli may be able to bring the region back into the light...

Features

-All Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn capturable.
-New Female OW sprite, with male coming soon.
-Choose a Dratini (Sky), Horsea (Sea), or Trapinch (Earth) starter!
-Increased difficulty. THIS IS POKEMON: HARD MODE. I'm not joking. If you don't like a challenge, you won't like this game. If you're looking for something to blaze through with Ubers, please find some other hack.
-All new items, All Medicines are now Herbs/Food and Pokeballs are old fashioned.
-New TMS include; Curse, Water Spout, Magical Leaf, Revenge, Drill Peck, Shadow Punch, Tail Glow, Dragonbreath, Extremespeed, Eruption, Covet, and Body Slam
-More coming soon!

Screenshots

jungle area

Spirits are everywhere in Shuyu, and you can see them. They'll give you clues to what happened 300 years ago, and why its repeating now.

A large riverside port called Mystic City, has lots of pagodas.

A lot of citizens are wounded/orphaned/worried because of the war with Hoenn in the north.

Starting area is a forest that gives way to a desert, with lots to explore and secrets to find.

Hoenn Soldiers invading a trading post!

In the upper right hand corner...is a door? Maybe it leads to secrets if you can get to it...

Haven City has a ton of fog. An underground lava vein contrasting with the cold air is why.

The underground lava vein was once used as a bathhouse, but is now derelict. There are rare fire pokemon, though.

The first Guardian, Astra.

Known Bugs

Please let me know if you find more, provide a detailed description and a screenshot for proof.

1. Due to some weird tiles, if you play as a guy you'll start out stuck in a fence. I never tested this because I kept playing as a girl. I apologize profusely, and it'll be fixed in the next release. fixed in alpha 0.2 release.
2. You can walk into the grass at the start without a pokemon, but you'll die. This is due to my bad scripting.
3. You can get multiple copies of the pokemon from the starting bag. Please don't do this, as it ruins the difficulty and experience of the game. However, you can if you wish to, but I strongly advise against it. That's not how it was meant to be played.
4. Some tiles may be displaced. This is due to my bad mapping.
5. In Mine 3, talking to the Lapis Lazuli and then trying to talk to people in the mine will freeze your game. Sorry about this...just exit the map and come back in for it to be fixed.
6. Dying before you reach Ruin City will result in a weird glitch - you white out and find yourself in your old Ruby home. When you exit the house, you're back in Soul Forest where you started out at the beginning. Won't break the game, just kinda funny.

Completion Status

5/25/11: Alpha 0.1 released, up to fourth Guardian available. Six towns and all the routes between for you to explore!~

Upcoming/Wanted Features

Upcoming:
1. New attacks/abilities on every pokemon.
2. 4 more gyms/Elite Four (Known as 'Sky Guardians').
3. All new OWs for all types of trainers.

Wanted: (If you can help out, that would be awesome!)
1. Someone who can put a few Sinnoh evolutions in.
2. Someone who can make support banners
3. A scripter who knows how to script much better than I do, mostly so we can script the confrontation/events at the end/go through my effed up scripts. >__<;;
4. Someone who can make a title screen awesomely. (The Icon Pokemon of Lapis Lazuli is Metagross.)
5. I wanted to include a spawning resources gathering/reward system. Like, gather four coals get one protein kind of thing.

Credits

Scripting: Me
Mapping: Me
Spriting: Me

No outside sources used except a few tutorials here and there.

Help/Hints

Feel free to ask if you're stuck. But here's a few tips for this game just incase;

1. Look EVERYWHERE. Hidden (rare) items are in every single map, even the starting map. This becomes easier once you get the Item Fork, though.
2. If you're stuck on trainer levels and difficulty, train up! This is pokemon! People are tough, and I made Lapis Lazuli to be very tough without proper preparing.
3. Guardians are super tough, even the first two. If you're having trouble, go to new areas and beat trainers there.
4. You can catch the water starter pokemon in Ruin City's well, the second level where you find Wooper. They're very rare.
5. To get the ability to run, talk to the woman at the starting screen who's guarding the graves.
6. Pokecenters are no more. Each town has a Healer's hut. Usually these healers are older women. Talk to them to heal your pokemon. There's a salvaged PC in the corner, too.
7. If you're stuck at low levels before the first gym (or are just getting your butt handed to you by the trainers in Mirage Desert as I have a ton of times, lol) the basement of Moss Cavern is PERFECT for levelling. There are high level Gastly that give lots of EXP. Also, if you can sneak past the Mirage Desert trainers, check out the Old Ruins. Unown at high levels are there.
8. Some rare/useful pokemon in the beginning are;
-Ralts in Soul Forest
-Shroomish in Moss Cavern
-Skarmory in Route 10's sand
-All water-type starters in the City Well (Ruin City)
-All fire-type starters are in the underground spa ruins (Haven City)

Support Banner

None so far. ;__;

购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

帖子

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

2#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-11-17 09:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
  @X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 08:08 , Processed in 0.065721 second(s), 29 queries , Eaccelerator On.