手举徽章的兴奋

积分
发表于 2018-5-2 12:17:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 njhf 于 2018-5-2 13:18 编辑

游戏作者:Montblanc, Alastor, Crystal_等
原帖地址:https://hax.iimarckus.org/topic/6923/
最新版本:红v2.3.1,绿v2.3
发布日期:2017-07-06
改版基于:Pokemon - Red/Blue Version (UE) (美版红蓝)

这个改版的目的是为了还原初代最初的日版“赤”、“绿”游戏风格。
参与过这个改版制作的人很多,但最终是由 Montblanc 整理发布出来。
玩过口袋的人应该都知道初代的四色版本,但这只是个笼统的说法。
真实情况是只有口袋诞生地日版出过完整的四色版本,其它地方不全。
初代在日本最早发行的是赤、绿两个版本,后来才有青的版本。
至于黄版,它的日文版里本并不是用颜色来命名,而是叫皮卡丘版。
在其它国家和地区发行的初代,则只有红、蓝、黄三个版本。
黄版和皮卡丘版是对应的,而红、蓝两个版本都是从日版青发展而来。
换句话说,日版最初赤、绿两个版本没有在日本以外任何地方发行过。
而日版赤绿在人物、精灵、地图、剧情、音乐等方面都和青有所不同。
为了忠实体现最初日版赤、绿的特有风格,这个英文改版应运而生。
红版因为在初始对手的命名上最后还有一点调整,版本调整为v2.3.1。
随同英文版本的发行,作者还有一个西班牙语的版本放出。

Hi
As some of you will know from the help/question forum, I have been working on a Green edition hack. It started as a sprite replacement, but the more I learnt the more stuff I was capable of replacing (and thanks to the help of some users from the said forum!). Not only recreates the Japanese Green edition, as it really contains data (graphics, sound effects, object placement, unknown dungeon map, sprite coordinates) and some code ported from the original JP ROM.

My idea at first was to make something like this for the 20th anniversary, but this was my very first (serious) attempt at hacking. I didn't even know how to really use a hex editor, edit ASM instructions or how any of the Gen 1 games worked. So I used an old English Green hack I found at Romhacking (made by users of this site several years ago) to learn how the sprites were inserted, and then work on the ROM in my lenguage. Then eventually my ROM was starting to be in a more complete state than the one that helped me to begin. Since I'm a bit picky and I don't like to leave things when I am capable of helping I started to port all my stuff to that old ROM, at first not really thinking it would be realeased anyway, but in the end both ROMs where on pair and since then I worked on both at the same time.

So here it is, after a few months learning lots of stuff and with the help of several people from here:
http://www.filedropper.com/greenpatch2

Green_full are both patches merged, ready to be used on a Pokémon Blue retail ROM.
Green_upgrade contains only the data I changed from the Green 2011 ROM, and has to be used only on said ROM.

Inside the optional folder there are three patches that can be used after using one of the two above. "Enable Flashes" restores the quick flashing animations of moves like Thunderbolt or Hyper Beam. "Enable Blizzard" restores the 30% chance of freezing the target for that move, but can glitch the linked battles when it is used against a Red or Blue game. The third one restores both.

Intro:
-Copyright year and letter tiles
-Shooting star sfx
-Nidorino and gengar battle coordinates, sound effects (hip, hop, slash, lunge), and pause before moving to the title screen.

Title screen:
-Copyright year
-Horizontal scrolling logo
-Woosh sfx
-Version name showing up
-Red sprite, red sprite coordinates
-Scrolling Pokemon coordinates, scrolling speed, species list
-Bulbasaur starts moving at the beginning of the title music after the introduction notes

Game introduction:
-Changed pointers and moved the default names to make space to the last ones (used the two from the official translation)

Text:
-Removed censorship (drunk Old Man, praying man at the museum, the Tunguska incident Scientist)...
-Restored a few references removed from the official translation (Kanto map, Myracle-Cycle bike store, Pokemon mansion journals written in singular and its last entry)...
-A few trainer lines
-Celadon City poster text was repointed to add a missing puntuation mark
-Replaced the Blue version script texts for the in-game trades (evolving Raichu)...
-The entire Pokedex has ben rewritten using the official translation from Fire red, but restoring some references like Cloyster enduring a napalm bomb or Ponyta jumping the whole Tokyo Tower
-Replaced Pokemon version name at the credits, and centered it

Graphics:
-Redraw Red title screen sprite pixel by pixel, as the original sprite data didn't work.
-Ported the original Green version slot machine border
-Redraw the slot machine icons, for the same reason from above
-Removed from the SGB border the "Pocket Monsters!" blocks at the bottom, to keep the same style as the official Red border
-Replaced the SGB palettes with the originals used in the JP ROM
-Restored the Town Map border tiles
-Added the Gym Leader names to the Trainer status screen (thanks to Crystal_'s code to extend the number of tiles)
-Ported the original Aerodactyl and Kabutops fossil sprites

Engine:
-Ported the flower animation code
-Restored the original wild mon battle tile detection behavior, that removed the Old Man glitch that never happened in the JP ROM (thanks to Danny-E 33 for indicating me the .asm file)
-Some code was added or removed to recreate a few things
-Fixed a bug that glitched Kabutops fossil sprite, using a new version of Sawakita's sprite loading code
-Restored (and included as optional patches) the original quick flashing animations (Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam)... and the Blizzard freezing accuracy (it desynchronizes battles if the move is used in a link cable battle)
-Fixed a bug that made Saffron City guards to detect any object as a drink (thanks to Comet for pointing where the code was)

Maps:
-Compared and replaced non-matching blocks of the Unknown Dungeon map
-Ported item type and coordinates
-Replaced Mewtwo coordinates

In-Game trades:
-Swapped the Nidoran(m) to (f) trade and changed the nickname to the one used in the JP ROM (CHAPPY)

Sound (other):
-Ported the save sound effect from Green.

Screenshots:

Credits:
Original hack (English):
Ammako:         Intro graphics & Cerulean Cave layout
Chaos Rush:     Sprite insertion
Black Phantom:  "Green version" title graphics
Sawakita:       SGB palette data & sprite loading routine hack

New version:
Montblanc:      Graphic, sound effects and data restoration, text editing
Alastor:        Japanese text translation, testing
Crystal_:       Gym leader tile extension code

Special thanks:
Ammako
Danny-E 33
Comet
Miksy91
KeiTaRo
Tauwasser

Download Links:
English Red v2.3.1: https://ufile.io/o6vka
English Green v2.3: https://ufile.io/qicwi
Spanish Red v2.3.1: https://ufile.io/a9ems
Spanish Green v2.3: https://ufile.io/i1bp0
Packed: http://www.mediafire.com/file/76z1v077elfets3/RedGreen2.3.zip

评分

参与人数 1积分 +15 现金 +30 收起 理由
jiangzhengwenjz + 15 + 30

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

帖子

现金

勋章券

手举徽章的兴奋

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-2 12:28:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jiangzhengwenjz 于 2018-5-3 10:47 编辑

原作者的补丁集打包:
RedGreen2.3.zip (449.1 KB, 下载次数: 211)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

帖子

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2018-5-2 22:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
njhf 发表于 2018-5-2 12:28
原作者的补丁集打包:

这里面包括英文和西班牙文的红绿共四组补丁。

是否可以通关?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

帖子

现金

勋章券

手举徽章的兴奋

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-3 00:04:53 | 显示全部楼层

已完结,可以通关。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

帖子

现金

勋章券

手举徽章的兴奋

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-3 18:20:43 | 显示全部楼层
再放一个美版蓝改日版青的改版。
因为蓝原本就是脱胎于青,这两个本身就很相近了。
所以这个改版的改动也不大,放在这里权作纪念。
补丁名称:Pokemon Blue JP
补丁作者:Ammako
原帖地址:http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2909/
最新版本:v1.1
发布日期:2016-06-26
改版基于:Pokemon - Blue Version (UE) (美版蓝)

This is a very simple edit of the English version of Pokémon Blue which changes several things such as in-game trades, wild Pokémon and Game Corner prizes to match those of the original Japanese Blue version.

Red and Green were the first two versions in Japan, with Blue being released roughly a year later as a third version (similar to Crystal, Emerald, etc.)

When the games were localized for the west, they used the wild encounters, in-game trades and Game Corner prizes from the original Red and Green, while using the graphics from the updated third version.

This patch aims to restore Blue version as the third version, rather than the modified Green version it’s been released as.

Note: This is not meant to be a “translation” of the original Japanese version. The point of this hack is to turn Blue into what it would have been, had it been released in the west as a third version. Therefore, minor details such as copyright dates are left unchanged.

Most of the edits have been done by me, but some of the more subtle differences in wild encounters between the Japanese Blue and the English Blue have been edited in by somebody else. All credits go to them for this (I really don’t remember who it was, sorry.)

作者发布的补丁:
Blue_JP_EN_v1.1.ips.zip (8.92 KB, 下载次数: 241)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:36 , Processed in 0.082088 second(s), 39 queries , Eaccelerator On.